The fact is, video is the future of the internet, and YouTube is currently the king of internet video. It’s easy to start, easy to upload, and easy to tie into your other online identities. Starting your YouTube channel is easy. Everything connected to getting started is very simple.
Here is a step‐by‐step guide to beginning your own YouTube channel.
1. As You probably know that YouTube is now owned by Google, so the first step is to sign in with your Google account. If you don’t have one, go to Google first and sign up for a new one, it’s quick and free.
2. In the top right corner of the YouTube window, once you’re signed in, there is an arrow next to the avatar image. This arrow indicates a drop‐down menu. Click the
arrow, from the menu, choose the first option from there “MY CHANNEL”.
3. Pick a name. You’ll be prompted to choose a name. This is arguably one of the most important decisions you can make regarding your youtube channel. The name of the channel will help to guide your potential audience.
Think about this carefully before deciding.
4. Fill out the remaining required fields by following the prompts and finally click
5. Take the tour. Once you are done with all the above-mentioned steps, You’ll be prompted to take a quick tour, and if you’re not, you can get
there from the menu at the top right of your page. It’s actually very helpful and will provide you with lots of good information to start.
6. Start on the ACCOUNT SETTINGS. That’s going to be an option on the drop‐
down menu in the top right again. Where do we go from here?
– Create a custom URL.
- Click on the ADVANCED button. This will take you to a new page.
- Click CREATE CUSTOM URL.
- Enter your custom URL. If it’s not taken:
- Click CREATE CHANNEL URL.
– Link it to your social media. You want your followers there to come
here and check out your channel.
- Under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click CONNECT ACCOUNTS.
- Enter the other accounts you want to be linked to the channel and click on SAVE
– Update your email.
- Under the PRIVACY in ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click EMAIL
- Edit your contact and frequency settings.
And that’s it. A few simple steps and you’re ready to start uploading and creating your own channel. If you are wondering how to grow your Youtube channel without spending months and years, we’ll help you to get more views, subscribers, or engagements on your videos.